240915- Brown- Including the city of New Ulm 322 PM CDT Sat Mar 23 2019
Tonight A chance of rain in the evening, then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday night Colder. Decreasing clouds. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday and tuesday night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows around 40. Wednesday Warmer. Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Thursday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday night Colder. Mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of rain showers in the evening. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Cooler. Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain, possibly mixed with snow in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Friday night and saturday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs around 40.
The central and Southern Plains and the western Midwest will see rain Saturday. Rain into the Midwest and the Delta on Sunday. The Northern Plains will see rain and snow Sunday. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:31PM Fri Mar 22, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.