Feed Production Job Description. (Courtland MN)
- Retrieve customer’s orders from the computer.
- Weigh ingredients by hand,
- Take a sample of the feed to keep and record to comply with HAACP standards.
- Load trucks with from overhead bins.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Weight and load trucks as needed.
- Be able to safely drive a forklift.
- Do daily housekeeping (sweeping floors, cleaning dust off of machinery ect.)
- Any other duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Experience in a feed mill or grain elevator is preferred.
- Must possess or have the ability to possess a CDL class A within 90 days of hire.
- Attention to detail is a must
Must be able to stand for long periods of time (10+ hour days). Must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly, must not be afraid of heights, must be a hard worker.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Experienced Agronomy Applicator - Hanska
The Farmers' Cooperative of Hanska is currently seeking an experienced agronomy applicator. This position is full time, with benefits and based out of our Hanska fertilizer location. Duties of an agronomy applicator include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for accurate application of fertilizer and/or chemicals per blend sheet specifications
- Maintains and repairs equipment according to maintenance schedule, policies and procedures
- Communicates with managers and sales staff to assure safe, accurate quality, efficient and timely application
- Works in any area of operation or production as assigned
- Interacts with customers in a professional manor
- Works safely following safety rules, regulations, and PPE requirements
- Exhibits attitude and actions consistent with policies
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership in his/her work and application equipment used
Part Time Truck Driver
The Farmers Coop of Hanska is currently looking for a part time truck driver. This position would be asked to drive a feed truck and sometimes a hopper bottom truck. This position would be based out of Mankato MN. We operate within a 50 mile radius of Mankato. We are flexible with the hours of the position but it needs to be in the afternoon. The driver could start between noon and 3 pm and work until finished, usually around 5-6pm, it could be everyday or it could be only a few days a week. We operate monday through friday so no weekend trucking is needed. Applicant must possess a Class A CDL and must be insurable.
Hanska is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information on these positions please contact Brandon Mohr